Next Generation Lawyers is excited to announce the news of its newly formed Junior Committee created to enhance junior leadership and representation within the organization. The Winston-led Junior Committee is dedicated to creating and advancing content, events, and other action items to empower junior attorneys seeking to obtain more substantive experiences inside and outside of the courtroom. The Junior Committee is comprised of a diverse group of junior attorneys practicing in firms, in-house departments, and judicial clerkships across the country. The group includes attorneys from New York, California, Florida, Washington D.C, Texas and beyond. These young lawyers engage in practices of general litigation, international arbitration, intellectual property, private equity, mergers and acquisitions among others. The diversity of perspectives in the committee uniquely positions the Junior Committee to assist in furthering NextGen’s core mission – to empower the next generation of lawyers.
Please join us in welcoming:
- Yarden Kakon, Winston & Strawn LLP, Co-Chair
- DaWanna McCray, Winston & Strawn LLP, Co-Chair
- Dillon Kellerman, Winston & Strawn LLP, Co-Chair
- Beatriz Albornez, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Lindsey Ferguson, A24
- Patty Linares-Garcia, White & Case LLP
- Ceyda Maisami, Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Travis B. Mitchell, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Hannah Santasawatkul, Western District of Texas Clerk
- Rachael Shen, VMware
- Veena Tripathi, Fish and Richardson P.C.