Join the next generation of female leaders in tech, law, and policy for the 2022 ChIPs NextGen Summit on October 26, in San Francisco!
The NextGen Summit empowers women in the first 15 years of their legal career. Along with the opportunity to connect with current and future leaders, the Summit will include sessions, panels, and workshops that prepare future women leaders, support gender inclusion efforts, and facilitate best practices in IP law.
Among other topics, sessions will include:
- Fireside Chat with the Honorable Kathleen O’Malley
- Breaking Barriers: Advanced Advocates Who Shatter Glass Ceilings
- Internal Politics: Behind the Scenes with Partners and In-house Counsel
- How to Use Social Media to Advance Your Career
- Fireside Chat with Wei Chen: Blazing a Trail and Maintaining Balance
For more information on the 2022 NextGen Summit or to register, click here.